Friday, June 28, 2013

Dumbo Double Dare

is only 2 months away!  I am so excited about the Dumbo Double Dare.  Dumbo being my favorite character and all that good stuff.  Last year for my very special birthday my mom and dad had a custom skirt made for me so that I could have something other than my Tink costume for runDisney races.  Well, when they announced the Dumbo Double Dare I knew my skirt would have to wait a little longer to make its debut.

 It is a "twirl" skirt, think 1950's poodle skirt style with Dumbo's!  Only the most amazing skirt ever.  And if you think that's crazy here is my room from when I was in college... Dumbo everywhere.  I cannot wait to work on my Dumbo shirt to wear for the races and to see what great Dumbo merchandise the event will have.  Hotel is booked, still waiting for some "cheap" airfare, if there ever is such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment