Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Running by the numbers

May was a pretty solid month of training for me as I prepare for a July half marathon.  Not sure how that will go since it is kind of weather dependent.  Early in May we went for a Caribbean cruise and I didn't record any miles for that week but just ran a total of an hour and a half (so let's guess 9 miles since it wasn't break neck speed or anything).  Once we returned from our cruise I jumped right back into my training plan and racked up a total of 111 miles in 3 weeks.  If you add in the estimated cruise miles I am at 120 miles for 4 weeks with an average of 30 miles per week.
My workouts are about on pace for the most part.  I struggled with my track workout and tempo week 4 of May but am fighting a cold so I will take being about 20 seconds or less per mile slow for the week on all the runs.  Getting better and looking forward to the Mendon Mauler trail run that I have coming up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment