Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Perfectly Goofy Weekend

I headed down to Disney with my Momma on Thursday afternoon and we went immediately from our hotel to the expo.  Being my 10th Goofy race we wanted to make it a special trip and decided to stay at the Contemporary.  The expo was not very crowded at all, probably because it was going to close in about an hour.
 We went to bed and had to get up when we heard music.  The Electric Water Pageant was taking place right outside our window.  They upgraded our room from a standard view to a water view.  It was pretty cool getting to open the sliding glass door of our room and see this.
 At the expo I was given a plaque and a special tech shirt to celebrate my Perfectly Goofy accomplishment.  My mom asked how many were on their list and they told her 136.

 I bought a pin and a t-shirt.  I wasn't too thrilled with the colors of the shirts so I saved a bit of money at least.  Manfriend arrive later that night and my moms BFF Miss New Hampshire drove in to see us for a few days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment