Thursday, November 19, 2015

Body 4 months Post Baby

Don't hate on me for this post but Critter hit the 4 month mark and I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  Before you get all upset about that (I know, I know, it takes people years to lose the baby weight) let me also say that although I am at pre-pregnancy weight I am not at pre-pregnancy shape.

My belly is a little pouch still so my clothes still don't fit (except my sweatpants, I am living in sweatpants and I love it--so comfy).  My hair is still shedding like crazy---apparently it will peak the shed between 4-6 months (fingers crossed we are on the down side and can stop feeling like Cousin It from the Adams Family lives with us with all the hair everywhere!).  Other than my belly, everything else is the same.  Maybe the belly pouch is thanks to my diet that consists of 2 crispy chicken sandwiches, medium fries and medium strawberry lemonade 2 days a week from Wendy's or the fact that on my day off from running I just devoured the Wendy's meal for lunch and polished off the day with 2 burgers from Don's Original after a bagel and cereal for breakfast and almost half a bag of ginger snap cookies. Hungry all the time.

Running post baby was hard at first but now it is going extremely well.  I am cruising through my workouts faster than the paces I trained at 2 years ago and feeling great.  Thanks to my support crew (aka my mom) I am able to get out and do all my runs for sanity hour(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment