Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feetures Socks Review

I went out on a limb and bought a pair of ridiculously expensive running socks not expecting them to be that much more awesome than my usual 6 pack of semi-cotton socks.  I was not compensated for writing this and the opinions here are my own.  I finally decided to wear the socks for a long run.  If they were going to be amazing they would have to survive the ultimate test.
 Socks that tell you what foot they go on. I will play along.  I put the socks on and they felt really nice.  They kind of hugged my foot but didn't feel restrictive at all.  They were soft and cushy.  I put my shoes on and headed out the door.  My feet didn't bother me at all and I loved how the socks had the "split" ankle part.  The back kept the heel of my shoe from rubbing on my achilles and the front tab thing kept the tongue of the shoe from rubbing.
The Feetures did not disappoint me.  The separate left/right foot thing has to do with the design supporting your arch and providing cushion in the heel and forefoot.  The no seam toe was a very nice bonus.  I cannot tell you how many times I have had to re-adjust a sock cause the seam is sitting funny. These socks are worth their price for long runs.  For my shorter runs I will dream about the amazingness of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment