Thursday, May 19, 2016

What's Next?

Well, after running Mind the Ducks I've been asked, "what's next?"  To be honest there are no races on my schedule until Goofy #12 in January.  There are a few races on my radar but they will not be happening because they are trail races in the evenings.  I love my bedtime snuggles way too much and don't give those up easily.  I've considered another Ultra in the future (even as I sat in the soaker tub at my sisters!).

I'm going to enjoy the rest of this week off and maybe go out for an easy jog on Saturday.  I'm looking forward to slowly building my miles back up and kind of just running what I feel on any given day for a month or two while adjusting to running with Critter in the stroller.  In the upcoming week I am going to sit down and make a training plan for Goofy that will likely start in September or October.

No comments:

Post a Comment