Monday, April 22, 2013

eeekkk... less than 1 week!

So on Sunday I will be running the Rochester Flower City Challenge half marathon.  Training didn't go how I had planned but I will be alright.  I am hoping to run right around 2 hours and that should be good enough to "corral up" at the Dumbo Double Dare and Dopey Challenge at Disneyland/World.  I am going to go pick up my packet/race stuff with my Momma (#1 chEAR squad) later this week and maybe get me a new pair of shoes and socks.  I have been subbing a ton the past few weeks so not as much has gotten done around the house as I'd like (this past weekend we had snow!).  I am hopeful that I can get some yard work done this weekend before and after the race since I have my sister's baby shower the following weekend and won't be doing much that weekend since it will be family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment