Monday, April 1, 2013

Running id

A few years back I won a gift certificate for a company that specializes in running identification tags/bands...  I placed an order with roadid (that's the company) for their shoe id tag.  Basically it is a piece of velcro slips between the laces and latches on with a metal engraved tag with info.  I love that I can easily switch the tag between shoe and I've never even known it was there while running... it doesn't affect the lacing system for me or "flop" around.
can't really notice it (left shoe)
I chose the shoe tag because I didn't want to have to worry about wearing a bracelet or putting something else on.  The shoe tag one is also available with a pouch on it for storing money, keys... but I didn't want that bulk on my shoes (most of my clothes have a small pocket anyways that I could use).
I have my name, town and zip code, Luke's phone number and hubby, momma's phone number and papa bears phone number along with NKA (no known allergies).  Identification and 3 emergency contacts since I don't always run with my phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment