Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Dopey Week 5 & 6

Sorry about missing my weekly training info for last week.  I went up to Vermont for a few days to be a leaf peeper even though we have gorgeous leaves here.  Then I had a smidge of a cold and it just was snooze mode for me for a while there.

Week 5
Sunday     6 medium pace (not easy but not hard)
Monday    4 easy and it was raining buckets
Tuesday    6 easy but my right calf bothering me a lot, very tight
Wednesday  6 easy but calf really bad
Thursday    0
Friday        0
Saturday    0
Week total:  16 and hoping the rest makes my calf magically better

Week 6
Sunday      7 on the track (scared of back country roads... people zing on those corners) calf a bit tight
Monday     0 this is the day I got whammoed with a cold.  head pounding, nauseous
Tuesday     5  supposed to do a track workout and swapped it with 3 miles of fartleck doing step counts
Wednesday  3.5 elliptical miles very easy
Thursday    5 miles with a tempo for 3ish miles in 24:45
Friday         4 easy
Saturday     7 easy
Total:  28

No comments:

Post a Comment