Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Week 4 of Dopey

Unusually hot temperatures for this time of year were happening in Upstate NY.  Not that I'm complaining about it but I do love me some crisp fall air to go with the changing leaves and to make me feel great on my runs (heat and humidity are hard).
Sunday     big fat 0 goes here (we were in Buffalo visiting hubby's family)
Monday    1  I just felt horrible with a headache that didn't want to go away even after asprin
Tuesday    6 easy but my right calf was bothering me and foot
Wednesday  5 easy and wore my old shoes
Thursday   7 medium-ish pace (not hard or easy) and wore old shoes, foot/calf almost all better
Friday       3 easy and perfectly fine
Saturday    5 easy
Total for the week was 27 miles

I had been wearing my Newtons prior to middle of this week.  They weren't comfortable but they weren't uncomfortable either.  I think they are just a half size too big but I had to go with that based on what info I was given when I bough having been new to the brand.  I am not writing the shoes off completely, but just for now as I need to start kicking up the pace and miles the next few weeks/months as I get ready to be Dopey.

No comments:

Post a Comment