Monday, May 4, 2015

Pregnancy Week 22

We can see Critter moving from the outside now and not just feel my belly flittering about as Critter kicks and turns.  Still running strong and feeling great.  Manfriend asks almost every night after dinner while he is massaging my feet, knees, calves, back if Critter is kicking and if he can feel.  I let him know if Critter is napping or not and if Critter is moving he gets a big grin on his face that gets bigger with any little flitter he feels.  He was really intrigued by the movement of Critter that he could see.    I mowed the lawn early in the week and Manfriend put down the fertilizer/weed killer stuff--knowing he'd catch some flack from people if he let me do that.  
Friday night my mom, sister and I went to a sale where I was able to score some cloth diapers made by a MRTT momma.  I love her cloth diapers and plan to use them with our Critter.  I've contacted her about making more for me so I have a complete "stash/set."  She no longer makes the diapers but is more than happy to for me since I don't have the right snap setter to make them as awesome as she does.  Last summer she taught me how to make the diapers and I have made a few but can't quite get the snaps right with the hand press thing. 
I went to the Farmer's Marked with my mom, sister and nephew on Saturday and am looking forward to going with Manfriend some weekend to get some fruits and veggies and meat.  It was a gorgeous weekend.  After the market my mom, sister and I went to a few garage sales and scored some great deals.   I got a pack-n-play and some maternity clothes.  Jen was able to find a toddler bed for Michael and a poker table that folds up for Bob and their new house.  We also found the deal of the day--a holiday countdown calendar just like the one we had growing up as kids.  So happy the weather has been 

 The little fur ball in the above photo loves some attention when I get home from work.  If I am not giving her enough attention she bites at me--but only at my clothes, never at skin to get my attention.  Well, she got my thin long sleeve t-shirt and bit a hole in it then sat off to the side waiting for some attention.  Good thing this shirt cost me about $7 over 4 years ago and it is worn thin.

Crazy Dreams--I was playing some card game and what the cards said became what was happening in real life and it was some type of Harry Potter world where bizzaro things happen (and I've never read or seen HP).  Kind of like the movie Jumanji.  There were also a bunch of other people involved/playing the game walking around in Sparkle Skirts and their names were their skirts.  
In my other piece of crazy I trained cats to ride bicycles on the tightrope and to do the trapeze. I probably had about 30 cats in my little circus that performed and did crazy stunts.  Why do I dream about cats and circus's?  


No comments:

Post a Comment