Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pregnancy Week 23

 Wow, time is going fast and slow at the same time!  Critter is the size of a grapefruit and is quite active in my belly, kicking away regularly and more in the evenings or just after I eat or run.  I went to the doctors on Friday and everything is looking great with Critter.  I am measuring on track and healthy.  Having officially gained 10 pounds now.  Critter has a heart rate of 151 and my blood pressure is low/normal and all my other stats are good too!  So far so good and pretty easy (thankful that I can continue to run or I might be singing a different tune).  I am wearing a mix of regular and maternity shirts although I am sure the days of my non-maternity shirts might be limited (at least for certain shirts).  My shirt is a regular shirt from Target and my skirt is a Sparkle Skirt.  Of course I have my skirt scrunched up under my belly since I don't like things over or on my belly.
 I found a great deal on my favorite brand of running socks, Feetures!  They are last years colors so they basically were half off and I had a discount code.  I only ordered 2 pairs though because I like to have different colors so I know what socks go together since they aren't "just cotton socks."
 This little love bug must be near me at all times apparently too.  Here she is helping me track some sparkle sisters running the Tinker Bell 1/2 marathon out in Disneyland.  If she isn't attempting to get some snuggles she's watching everything I do and following me around the house.  Such a cutie.
No crazy dreams that I can recall this week but I'm sure they will make a return at some point since that seems to be a pregnant theme.  Let the crazy out!  Manfriend has said that I've been really good and he's just waiting for the crazy hormones to come out and for me to send him to the store for something bizzaro to eat.  He mentioned I've only been a little emotional like 3 times and he's glad I am not crazy or craving anything or being helpless or demanding.  Just wait, I'm sure come late summer you will be doing a lot more yardwork because of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment