Monday, May 18, 2015

Pregnancy Week 24

 Not much to report here.  Feeling great and although the weather has been a little all over the place I prefer the 50-60 and somewhat cloudy weather over the 80's we had for a few days.  Even not preggo I don't really like 80--it's not good for much of anything.  We celebrated my Papa Bear's birthday on Sunday at the cottage with some pizza and banana cake--yum after the frosting was scraped off.  Also stopped for ice-cream on the way home and was very careful to select a "boring" flavor that wouldn't be too overwhelmingly sweet.  I ended up with black raspberry.  Critter went for their first boat ride too.  
I am feeling really good and can't believe how quickly this is going by as well as slow sometimes too.  My laptop decided to have some issues at the beginning of last week and went to get checked out.  Finally have it back so the post is a little late but better than nothing.  Photos this week compliments of all regular clothes (hooray for an elastic band maxi skirt and a size medium shirt from Target.

Looking forward to--having a long weekend for Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment