Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Week 3 Dopey

This week went pretty well.  We've had those wonderful, crisp Fall mornings that warm up nicely in the afternoons.  I am loving my pumpkin coffee and basically pumpkin anything right now.  The smells of fall are the best here in upstate NY.  After the Spartan Sprint my legs just felt like dead weight running for a few days.  I felt great but my legs were having none of it (thanks mountain).  Anyways, here is what my training looked like this past week:
Sunday      0 sore from the Sprint (you would be too after hiking a mountain and 30 burpees and obstacles)
Monday    4 very easy
Tuesday    4 easy
Wednesday  3 easy--felt just awful
Thursday     5 easy
Friday        0 I just didn't want to run despite the gorgeous weather
Saturday    5 and felt great- my legs are back :)

This was one of those weeks where I listened to my body and did a lot of walk/jog and easy days (even though those were what are scheduled anyhow).  I am hoping to get a few faster runs in the week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment