Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup

After Disneyland I took a few days off from running and then did a few easy miles for the rest of the first week.  I've been wearing my Newton running shoes and am adjusting to them but still not so sure of them.  I think I'd like them better with 5 lugs instead of 4 but I've adjusted the laces and that is helping a lot with the comfort.  I am starting my "Dopey" training now and it really won't be much different from my regular training.
9/8 Sunday    4 easy
      Monday   0 (I mowed the lawn)
      Tuesday   8 Hot and Humid, plus I only planned on 5 but a trail closure had me backtrack my loop
      Wednesday  3 elliptical miles with outdoor temps in the 90's
      Thursday  3 easy
      Friday       0 (painted at family members house, plus chilly rain)
      Saturday   4 easy
TOTAL:  19 miles

I also spent 7 hours on Saturday at a GOTR training and CPR/AED training.  My upcoming weekly mileage isn't much different but a few longer easy runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment