Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Magic Bands

Manfriend and I were sent a letter from Disney asking if we would be willing to help with testing their new MagicBand.  Of course I was all for it and went online right away to pick our colors and start selecting some fastpasses.
 
 We had about 3 days to customize our bands before the deadline for them to be our "colors."  I am amazed that they arrived almost the day after they were "due."  They came in this cute box featuring the incredibles.
 Inside the lid were instructions on how to wear your band and how to make it smaller for children or extremely petite people.  Bands come in your color with grey on the edge.  If you did not select a color it would be a dark gray/black with the gray outsides.
 On the back of the band is your name and band id.  Very smart since I am sure there are families where everyone will want the same color and you want to make sure you have "your band."

 Here is a picture of the side of the band.  You can "pull" it apart so that it is all green for smaller wrists or leave the grey extension on for larger wrists.  I am not sure if some of the gray will stay if you separate it to make the band smaller.  I am still deciding if I should make mine smaller or leave it (will depend on where I want to wear the band with my watch or without).

 Very excited to test this out and see if I like it.  I know Disney is still offering the option of having a credit card style room key/park pass that you use to "tap" Mickey to Mickey for access.  Hooray for Disney continuing to find new ways to keep you excited as you count down the days 'til vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment