Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Week 11 Dopey

So far so good.  However looking ahead at week 12 there will likely be some major changes to the workouts and mileage due to the weather (hello single digits, lake effect snow and wind chills).  Anyways, I survived this week with some rain and blustery weather with chilly temps.  I guess the length of the run is the bigger factor for me with weather and exposure (my cheeks turn bright red and my face feels like it's on fire so we will try to avoid that as much as possible).

Sunday     10 long miles in 1hour 23 min so about 8:31 pace
Monday      5 easy
Tuesday    10 total including 6x1mile repeats with 400 between.  Miles were 7:25, 7:30, 7:33, 7:33, 7:35, 7:28
Wednesday  off
Thursday   5 easy (was supposed to be a tempo but it was dark when I got home)
Friday       6 easy (was going to do my tempo but it was raining buckets
Saturday    8 easy (prep for long run Sunday...and I should have done long run this am).

After my run on Saturday morning the wind kicked up and the temperature dropped followed by the lovely 4 letter word that starts with s.  Icky snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment