Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Week 9 of Dopey

Week 9 went well and the weather turned cold and we saw a few little flakes on Friday.  Brr.  I swapped two days due to daylight savings time and knowing I was going to be working and doing the Girls On the Run program.  There is a reason I was scheduled to have a day off.  I felt sluggishly slow the next day and slogged through some miles.  Lesson learned and next time I just turn into a day-glow ornament with my headlamp, reflective gear and red blinking arm band.

Sunday      10 long in 1h30m so 9 min mile pace
Monday     5 easy
Tuesday     5x1000 with 400 recovery, supposed to be in 4:30 but nailed all in 4:15-4:22  6 miles
Wednesday  supposed to be off but did 7 easy
Thursday   supposed to be a workout but swapped for off and ended up doing just over 1 mile
Friday        6 easy
Saturday    5 easy

Weekly total:  38 miles
from the Sparkle Skirts website
And the sparkle mail fairy came and brought me Lucky Charm.  It is more lime green in real life (it looks more yellow from their photo).  My Manfriend loves me very much and knew that it would help my hard training workouts and long runs much more enjoyable for me.  A happy me is a happy Manfriend.  He's the best.   Can't wait til Dopey Challenge where I just might pick up some extra sparkle for my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment