Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Training Roundup Week 9 of Dopey

This week went rather well although I am quite sure that I am getting a cold (but that is going around this time of year).  It was tough for me to breathe the other day on my tempo run and I figured it was just because it was so windy but then it was hard again on Friday with me waking up Saturday morning with a few sniffles and a slight cough.  Hopefully we kick it out of my system before I get any worse.

Sunday     15 long in 2hours 20 min.  Felt ok but strong head wind first half and second half temp dropped severely and rained just as I finished
Monday    7 easy
Tuesday    4x1200 with 400 between.  Hit my pace 4:20, 4:27, 4:27, 4:22 perfectly for the middle two
Wednesday  off
Thursday   5 mile tempo in 43 minutes, again strong head wind (dropped off to do a straight-ish line)
Friday        5 easy
Saturday    7 easy
Weekly Total:  48

No comments:

Post a Comment