Friday, April 3, 2015

Pregnancy week 16 and 17


Week 16
had a doctors appointment and all is going well.  Healthy/normal BP for me, Critters heart rate is 151, I don't have any sugars or proteins in my urine so my body is processing things well.   They'd like me to have gained a little bit more but with all that I am eating they aren't too worried at this point. I had a mini melt down on Tuesday night when Manfriend went out with his friends.  I was tired, weather was icky compared to the day before (it's almost spring, enough of the snow already) and he'd been gone all last week for work.  Chalk that up to hormones and weather.  Jen broke ground on her house so if all goes as planned there should have her boxes out in late June/early July.  
 Crazy dreams--We were playing flag football against inmates and using seeing eye dogs to play on our teams.  
 Week 17
a stinky onion!  Well, I like the movie Shrek and he said he's like an onion, layers so I guess an onion is ok but just this once!  Better be a cuter/better loved food item next week.  Anyways, so far so good.  I've had a cough, runny nose all week and a sore throat in the evenings a few days.  So my slightly returning energy levels dropped but I need sleep so I am getting sleep.    I have had *horrible* gas but I am proud that I am giving Manfriend some payback--kind of funny watching him gag with the smell from my behind!  We went up to Buffalo area to see Manfriend's family for his aunts 50th birthday.  We drove up after work on Friday and because of my cold we came home that night so I could get a good nights sleep.  
Crazy Dreams--I had to get in an airplane that didn't have wings.  In the plane we sat single file like a log ride and there were no seat backs.  We flew over a beach/water community that looked similar to Grand Floridian and then we were dropped off at our work site.  We were given chainsaws and told to mine for gold.  Yup, totally cut into rock with a chainsaw and took a hunk of gold and carried it in my pocket to protect me from something while I continued working.  Other crazy dream involved me making mini Simpson commercial episodes to air during commercial breaks during television shows.  When you watched all 5 minute long "commercial episodes" in a row they would make a mini-show.  It was an attempt at having a show in a show.  
 Photo from week 7 and week 17.  Week 17, the last week I wear my regular pants buttoned.



No comments:

Post a Comment