Monday, April 6, 2015

Pregnancy week 18

Almost all caught up on these posts.  Tomorrow is officially week 19.  I enjoyed week 18 since it was spring break from school.  I did lots of things around the house--cleaning out the closet and getting rid of 3 garbage bags of clothes, cleaning/organizing the pantry, spring cleaning...  I've enjoyed hanging in my comfy sweatpants/running clothes all day, every day. Definitely starting to get a little bigger, but to people that don't know me they'd probably just think I was a little chunky.

Jen took me to register for baby items.  My mom chased the little dude around the store and played with him.  That is one less thing for me to have to do later.  Of course I can still go and change things online if I want but I thing I'll just leave it.
 Still going out running almost every day.  I feel like my bladder is going to burst by the time I finish my run most days.  I do end up drinking quite a bit of my camelback hydration pack (it holds 1.5 liters).  Thunder Paws has resumed being my cuddle bug at night and head butting me at 5:30 am for food.

Had my first "pregnancy brain" moment when I poured oj on my cereal and then a glass of milk.  At least Raisin Bran isn't too bad with oj on it.  Here is to hoping that was the first and last of the stupid things I do (although my wardrobe choices can always be brought into question).
 Crazy dreams this week:  none that I can remember.  I am sure something crazy came out of my brain I just don't remember it.  I probably fell back asleep after waking from the dream and it went, poof, bye!
I had one dream that I was going to Disney's Castaway Cay again and this time we had to jump into the water to get to the island via a lazy river type thing Disney built to transport us.  When I got to the island there was snow on the ground but it was warm out (Disney magic) and I started singing, "Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?" and sat down building snowball snowmen.  Pretty soon a whole bunch of other people were building but I was the only one singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment