Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pregnancy weeks 14 and 15

Week 14
We announced to Facebook that we are expecting on Friday, March 6 at about 7:30 and just so happens it's a small world comes up on my playlist.  I was in no mood for the weekly photo as I was in my sweatpants and comfy cozy.  My new sparkle skirt had come in the mail so I just popped that on.  Sorry, fashionably challenged adult here--the colors match but the patterns are all wrong.  Enjoy the chevron print with the tie dye.  

crazy Dreams week 14  we were hiking in some jungle/woods and going to camp out for the night with our tour group.  They had monkeys that carried our mattresses up the mountain trail to our "tents" that were just a bunch of string holding up tarps to protect us from rain.  
Week 15:
so far this whole making a human is pretty easy other than the being tired.  For the purpose of looking back on this experience let's talk about what I eat on a typical day (aka school days):  start with a bowl or two of raisin bran or frosted flakes with a glass of orange juice.  snack is yogurt, lunch is a pb sandwich, rice crispy treat, diced peaches, pretzels or cheezits and sometimes a fruit snack.  dinner is usually soup, pizza, cereal, toast--aversion to pasta and chicken most days.  during school I drink somewhere between 2-3 liters of water plus another liter of water during my workout that is usually about an hour in duration.  Snack before workout/or post workout is a smoothie, cheese stick or handful of trail mix.  Also having a glass or two of milk a day (nothing unusual there).  Luke was out of town all week for work so I was all by my lonesome.  Thunder Paws followed me around the house the entire time he was gone.  Time for bed, she curled right up next to me the entire night.  I get up to go potty and she sits on the bed and then curls back up when I settle back in.  Such a sweetie.  She hears the front door when he comes home and bolts for the door to "protect me."  She didn't come back to bed until early in the am to head butt me for food and purr.  Since he's been home she's been back to her usual places napping and such and not following me everywhere.  Such a good little fur baby. Hooray for camera timers.  Note to self:  don't wear a white tank top under a dark colored paper thin long sleeve shirt.  My parents also bought us a nursery set--crib, dresser and armoire.  Delivered it for us today with the help of my cousins Brian and Brandon.  
crazy dreams week 15--riding a bike with the woman I used to coach with and some random kid to the copier museum to learn about the history of copiers and how they work.  we rode through some streets and then into a building and through a secret tunnel to enter the museum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment