Monday, April 13, 2015

Pregnancy Week 19


Week 19
I finally "popped."  My belly is noticeable now but still pretty much only if you know me or that I am expecting.  I can't button any of my regular pants and am starting to not fit into a few of my shirts.  I met with some MRTT moms that I am running a relay race with next weekend (a few days before I hit 21 weeks).  They are all excited that I am expecting since it will make our team look "hardcore."  It was back to school after having a week off and it was tiring but nice to get back into a routine.  Manfriend has been having to work late this week for a project but shouldn't have to next week.  Even if he has to next week he already put in for a few hours to go to our 20 week ultrasound appointment.  
Critter tends to have more flutters for me about an hour or two after I finish a run.  So Saturday after my run I snuggled up with Manfriend and he got to feel a little Critter flutter with his hand.  At first he was like, "that was it." Um, yeah, Critter is still really small so unless you are paying attention you really don't notice yet.  But now he is really excited about it because they will just get stronger.
Crazy dreams--I went back to college to earn a degree so I could be a runDisney travel consultant/cast member.  I decided that I would live in a dorm while pregnant since it was only for one semester of classes and that I would take just the bare minimum with me.  My roommate was there for the longer haul since I already have taken a lot of classes and just thought I was a complete crazy.  I was going to take marketing, recreation & leisure, electronic media and another class.  My dorm was pretty standard but my roommate had brought a bunch of plants and put them all over the place along with too much stuff she didn't have room to put it all.  I like this dream--other than the dorm factor if it means there are classes that I can take to be a runDisney consultant/cast member.
Apparently this is the week of Disney and running!  I do run in my sleep according to several sources so this makes sense that I dream about running quite a bit.  I was doing an obstacle run at Disney down Main Street.  We would go into the store fronts and up the back stairs, climb out the windows and balance on the balcony/ledge and inch along and go in the next buildings window, down the stairs around boxes and stuff set up in the way to slow us down.  At some point I was behind the balloon ladies because I stopped to use the bathroom(behind them at check points and you are transported to the finish).  Well, I started to book it and didn't look back once I passed them.  All I know is I kept going up and down stairs and an and out of windows as part of the obstacle fun run but there was no real way to know if I was going the right way or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment