Monday, July 13, 2015

Pregnancy Week 32


Week 32:
Had a doctors appointment this week and have gained not a single pound since my visit 3 weeks ago.  Critter is still growing though as evident by the belly tape measurement that they do.  Critters has a heart rate of 145 and is doing quite well.  Still able to continue running and avoided the Rhogam (spelling) shot until after birth (hooray for me).  They wanted me to have the Tdap vaccine and to schedule it to come back another day.  I told them do it now or I will sign the refusal papers.  well, they found a nurse to give me the shot within a matter of 5 minutes.  She said it will feel like someone punched me in the arm tomorrow and that's normal.  Um, I don't get punched in the arm on a regular basis so not normal in my book.  Still sore 5 days later but getting less sore each day.
We went for a mini road trip over the weekend to see my college roommate and teammate with her husband and son.   It was great getting to see them and catch up.  Starting to feel tired/exhausted again where I can't keep my eyes open.  I know Critter is growing about 1/2 a pound a week and up to an inch a week.  Manfriend asked me if I was waddling the other day.  I suppose that happens for a few minutes when you sit in a car for 2 hours.  The "waddle" went away after a few minutes once my hips and such stretched back out from sitting.  
Crazy Dream:  
Involved grilling out and there was a giant wall of grilled pineapple.  We are talking about a 6 foot type fence made of grilled pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment