Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 31 Pregnancy


Week 31:
Not too much happening here with Critter.  I go for my doctors appointment next week so will have "updated" stats on heart beat and such.  Still running strong and taking an almost daily nap just because I can (and why not if I am getting up early to beat the heat).  Manfriend was excited because he is 31 years old  and Critter is 31 weeks old.  We celebrated my nephews 2nd birthday and had a nice 4th of July weekend at the cottage relaxing and spending time with family.  My birthday was on Sunday and my mom made me pancakes for breakfast and then we had some pumpkin pie instead of cake since I am still not really digging "sweet stuff" these days.  We headed home for Manfriend to get some work done from home and I was treated to lots of snuggles from my fur baby who tried to curl up in my lap and rest her head on my belly only to get kicked in the face and give me stink eye a few times before giving up.  
No crazy dreams that I can recall, but I had a strong desire for some of those orange Circus Peanuts.  Figured someone would have them at the cottage since we always have in the past but not this year.  Fortunately a family member hadn't left to come down for the fireworks yet and graciously stopped to  accommodate my strange craving--but others were thinking about them when I mentioned them and figured so and so would have brought them.  
 Birthday afternoon looked like this--a little bit of radio Margaritaville on the computer, Thunder Paws wanting to snuggle and get attention, some reading and some sewing along with a non-alcoholic margarita (basically mix and water because I just love margarita flavor).

No comments:

Post a Comment