Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2 Months post baby

Well, Critter is 2 months old and doing well.  I am doing well and the running is getting back on track (finally--breathe a sigh of relief).  Yes, I go out running most days and love it.  Am I  tired, you better believe it but am I skipping that run--most days no!  I need that run to feel like myself again.  It is a great break from everything at home and I just need that 30-90 minutes to recharge my batteries.
 I spend most of my day wither Critter attached to me in some way or another.  Whether I am carrying her around in the moby wrap or holding her in my arms.  She is a little snuggler and I know that this won't last forever.  I try to enjoy as many snuggles as I can but let's be honest I love to move so getting out the door keeps the crazy away for me.  With all the carrying of Critter my arms are getting quite strong and I am doing quite a few squats when I bend to pick stuff up while holding her--work those leg muscles!
 I am still up 6 pounds and have a little belly that sticks out but it is getting better.  I just really need to start doing some ab work but I've slacked on that.  Manfriend still tells me daily that I am beautiful and amazing so I guess it doesn't bother him at all.  He doesn't care that I wear the same pairs of black sweatpant capris everyday with the same rotation of t-shirts while my hair is continually up in a  messy clip.  Speaking of hair, when does the hair shedding stop?  Seriously.  Showering I pull out strands upon strands of hair and then again when I comb my hair.  I feel like I might go bald.
So, that is where I am 2 months after Critter decided to have a birthday.  I cannot believe I have a 2 month old.  She amazes me everyday and I cannot believe how big she is getting.  It really is amazing to see her grow and change.  

1 comment:

  1. She's just adorable! You're doing great! And not to discourage you, but Hadley is almost 3 and my hair is shedding still unbelievably! But I'm not bald... Yet!

    ReplyDelete