Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sparkle Love

I am in love with Sparkle Skirts.  They are a great company with amazing customer service and all their products are made in the USA.
This is my sparkle collection so far and I L-O-V-E love them.  They are super comfy and cute.  Wearing one to go out for a run or to run errands helps to put a smile on your face.  The best part is the pockets.
 The one pictured above is called Lucky Charm.  It has lime green polka dots and the shorts under it are also done in dots.  Most of the skirts have solid colored shorts underneath (black, white or gray although sometimes a coordinating color).  The pockets on the legs are huge and carry a lot of stuff with the bonus of not even being able to tell with the swing style of the skirt over top.  There is also a zipper pocket along the waistband.  You can wear the zipper pocket in the front or back.
 These two lovelies are part of the Peacock collection.  Noir (since discontinued for Snow) and Lily.  The peacocks have small foil sequins on them that you don't really see but they reflect the sun light and give you just a little bit of sparkle.
 Here is my very first piece of Sparkle, Pixie Dust.  Some of her sequins have fallen off but I love her just the same.  Favorite color and super comfy.  I wore her for the Rochester Flower City half marathon in 2013.

 The last of my sparkle (for now) is Dress Me Up Blue that has the ribbon you can change out to vary the outfit.  It is perfect since it matches many of my Disney half marathon shirts.  Dress Me up Red is on my list since it will match my Disney marathon shirts and Dumbo Double Dare shirts.  Circus Daze and Hiker Chic (longer length) Black Silk.  Cannot wait for spring so I am not layering these beauties over leggings.
The last of the bunch are Autumn and Purple Passion.  Both are commando skirts meaning they do not have the shorts built in under them.  The are much better suited for layering over tights when you want that zipper pocket in the waistband.  It is going to be a wonderful spring when I get to really bust out all my sparkle.

They are to be machine washed in a laundry bag inside out (the ones with sequins should be hand washed but I cheat) on cold and line dry.  Basically the same type of care as my other running gear.

Sparkle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment