Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Motivation

 Yup, that button from the Disney expo is on my lunch bag.  It makes me smile and I have gotten many compliments on it when I go into schools to substitute teach.  We cannot control the weather but we can control out attitude.  This is something I am working on--being more positive and not getting so frustrated when everything isn't going great.  I've also got my training mapped out for the Flower City Half Marathon in a cute little Mickey planner my momma got me. Knowing what I need to run each day at a quick glance is very helpful for me.  After I run I record the miles and time if it was a workout.
My other planner binder with my everything schedule in it has fun stickers all over it.  Sparkle Happens (sparkle skirts), Save the Wrinkles--embrace what makes you unique, and some fun Girls on the Run stickers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment