Monday, February 3, 2014

Fleet Feet Store Opening

My Momma was gracious enough to pick me up and wait in line with me for the opening of the new Fleet Feet location in town.  The first 150 (then they had so many people the extended it to 200) were given a gift card valued at $5-$100.  While waiting some employees were pushing around a cart with donuts and coffee.
 The new location is closer to a park for running and has a lot more parking and space for their expanding learn to run and training groups.  The owners of this franchise location were celebrating their 11 year marriage anniversary by opening the new space.
 The store is significantly larger and very sleek/modern.  I enjoyed it and the location is easy peasy to get to--right off the expressway basically.  There is also a community room where they can put a bunch of chairs for events and gather before group runs.  I love the one wall how it is covered with bibs from all the races they have hosted since opening.  All of the bibs are "#1."
 As we were leaving the first group run was leaving from the store.  I ended up with a $10 gift card value and my mom ended up with a $15 value gift card--socks and a foam roller for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment