Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wild Wednesday

Despite my little rant about winter it is important to keep this in mind:
 So true because the elliptical just isn't the same, even if it means that I can watch some cheesy movie or catch up on those tv shows.  Right now I am really loving the inspiration and motivation that come from watching the Olympics.  Is it just me or does watching other people compete at the highest level make you want to get out there and work a little harder to reach your potential?  This might be short lived but it's a start.

While sorting through photos the other day I came across this little gem:
Remember when we used to have to peel a sticker off the back of our bib and make it into a "D" loop on our shoes for timing?  Now the technology is such that the sticker thing just stays on the back of the bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment