Sunday, March 15, 2015

Perfectly Goofy Runs in the Family

We are expecting a Perfectly Goofy Baby in late August 2015!
 Running the Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge to become Perfectly Goofy was a bit more of a challenge this year than in past years.  I knew why but wasn't telling, plus the fact that only my mom was with me and I wanted *both* mom and dad with me.  Fast forward to Valentine's Day when I made my parents very special Valentines.

 My mom has been part of my support crew for ALL of my Goofy races and my Papa Bear comes when he can (work kind of gets in the way and summers are much nicer at the cottage for those precious vacation days).  They were over the moon excited and so are Manfriend and I to announce that we will have a Perfectly Goofy Baby in late August.  My new little running buddy that has already run a marathon and a half just shy of 7 weeks and continues to go running with me most days.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Congrats to you both - need to get in some preggo runs in!! Any local races this year?

    ReplyDelete