Monday, June 8, 2015

pregnancy week 27


Week 27
now running every other day because of the ligaments but still running.  I can be pain free if I do the every other day and am just thankful that I am still running at this point.  According to our bathroom scale I am just at almost 15 pounds total weight gain (I only weigh myself once a week).  I was just zonked out this week tired.  Might also be because at about 6:30 3 nights this week (when I zonked) Manfriend started rubbing my feet on the couch and it became lights out for me quickly.  Could also be because of lawn mowing, trimming bushes (lots of pollens/allergens) and Colonial Day at school where it was warm and we were outside most of the day.  
 Wow, I look a little huge this week.  Probably because of the cardigan I have over the tank top taking away my back and butt.  

I am not looking forward to my glucose test during week 28.  I have avoided sugary stuff this entire pregnancy because things of that nature don't sound good to me (cookies, cake, brownies, candy make me feel sick after a bite or two) and also most dreading the test because it means having blood drawn (ouch).  

No comments:

Post a Comment