Monday, June 22, 2015

Pregnancy Week 29


Week 29
Had my first doctors appointment since week 24 and I am officially up 17 pounds from pre-pregnancy but barely based on them still having to subtract clothing and shoe weight--so after that probably still approximately 15-16 pounds.  Measuring exactly where I am supposed to with their belly measurement thing and Critter has a heart rate of 148 which is very healthy/normal.  Results from my glucose test--nothing abnormal, passed with flying colors and not even borderline anemic so no iron supplements for me (which from what I gather quite a few women need iron supplements so rockstar award for me not needing that).  I am supposed to start going to the doctor every 2 weeks but they are letting me go 3 weeks before my next check-up because everything is going so well but then will start with the every 2 weeks.  We had our first childbirth/pregnancy class this week.  Our first class went well and we learned a little about what to expect when we go into labor as far as where we need to park at the hospital, what we will see when we check in, they will monitor us for about 30 minutes before determining to admit us or have us come back later and then what to expect should things progress "normally."  The nurses went over the stages of labor and that our support person over the next few weeks should pretty much just do what we ask them to since we are most likely getting uncomfortable and those pillows on the bed are going to just keep adding up.  
these little baby deer (2) and their mommy have been walking through lately
Manfriend had his first Father's Day.  Critter got him a cute little book called I Love You Daddy.  My mom got us Insider Access to Inside Out passes to view the new Disney/Pixar movie a few days before it came out in theaters.  So I went with my sister and her husband to the screening.  It was a very cute movie but a late night for me on a Tuesday (got home at 10PM).  

Still obsessed with eating some form of Raisin Bran for breakfast, glass of orange juice, Dannon Lite and Fit Raspberry yogurt for snack, PB sandwiches, Goldfish Crackers, diced peaches with no sugar added and Rice Krispy treats.  Apparently my favorite dinner is steak and tater tots.  I have had more steak so far during this pregnancy than I have ever eaten in my life--we are talking steak once a week since about week 16.  Also really enjoying watered down lemonade and some sweet kettle corn popcorn as a snack.  Once or twice a week I am having a 600LB Gorilla Chocolate Chip Cookie ice cream sandwich (but only that brand because other ones are just a bit too sweet for me still).  
Crazy Dreams:  Something involving my cuddle bug Thunder Paws and she bit my thumb and wouldn't let go of my thumb even though I was twirling in circles to get her to fly off.  We are talking she was flying in the air gripping my thumb with her teeth.  But it didn't hurt.  
Can't remember much of my other crazy dream other than I was in colonial times and traveling the Erie Canal.  Thanks school for that one since we are continuing to learn about our State history.

No comments:

Post a Comment