Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Loving Lately Items

Well, it has been a while since I've done the what I am loving lately and I figured since we are heading into summer I should probably share what has been a "must have" for me lately. Of course Sparkle Skirts tops the list of loves all the time.  They are my "go to" race gear and workout gear and more recently work gear for school.
 At 28 weeks I am sporting some mudd busters by Sparkle Skirts.  I love everything they make.  I've had to resort to "slouching" the skirts and shorts.  Basically I don't utilize the waistband zipper pocket and scrunch them around my lower belly since that is most comfy for my bump.  The beauty below is a group custom that arrived Monday called Purple Paradise.  My mom and I have matching hikers and now have to decide when to coordinate these beauties with our lime green crocs.  Mine will be making a debut on Thursday when we go on our Erie Canal field trip.  This girl loves not having to carry a purse or bag--plus they are one of the most comfy things I own right now aside from my over-sized sweatpants
 Next on my list of loves (although I have given sparkle pocket tours many times over the past few weeks at school to show how amazing the skirts really are) is this Neutrogena Beach Defense sunblock.  It isn't super thick like other sunblocks and has a good smell to it that doesn't scream sun screen.  With all these field trips and outdoor events coming up at school this is in my bag and has been getting a lot of use.
 Next up, my mom got me this insulated tumbler with straw in my favorite color.  It is great for my post run smoothie because I can wiggle the straw and it has a thing attached to the bottom that helps stir up my smoothie.  Smoothies are so good but I am not that adventurous when it comes to what goes into them.  Some apple juice, vanilla yogurt, spinach and some frozen mixed berries.
 Loving getting hour long plus foot rubs and massages from my Manfriend lately.  We've been using a few different foot lotions and creams but by far this is my favorite because it is very lightly scented.  As if foot rubs weren't heavenly enough this stuff really helps to relax and konk me out.  I am pretty sure I was asleep by 7:30 pm a few nights last week because of the lavender foot creme massage.
 Lastly, found this new running magazine at the Wegman's store a few weeks ago.  It is all about a "new" type of racing that is growing called Double Running.  Basically it involves running a 10k followed by a half time (an hour-ish) and then running a 5k.  Seems pretty interesting to me and I hope that maybe we get a race like that around here sometime so I can give it a whirl.  We have a great running community and race calendar here but I am always up for something new.
That's what I am loving lately.  Anything that I might have missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment