Tuesday, April 19, 2016

are you ready?

Are you ready for race registration?  In exactly one week registration for Marathon Weekend 2017 will open at noon EST and I will have my bum parked in my computer chair a few minutes before while Critter has no choice but to enjoy some time jumping in her jumperoo.  Must get registered for Goofy #12.  
If you've ever experienced a runDisney event registration it can be somewhat nerve wracking.  So many people trying to get access to registration and the nervousness of "did the registration go through?"  Over the years it has gotten better, at least for Goofy and Marathon/half marathon registration.  But I still sit anxiously in my chair at the computer, hitting refresh until I can register and then practically break out in a cold sweat with shaky hands as I enter my information.
Who will be joining me for marathon weekend 2017?  There are many race options available and you get to go to Disney in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment