Tuesday, February 26, 2013

That's a Croc...

I love my Crocs.  I wear them if I am not in my running shoes and would totally be willing to try a pair of Croc running shoes if they ever make them... I even run in my clog-style ones here and there at practice (we're talking a few 100 meters here folks, not miles).  I wear Crocs when I go to work substitute teaching... my go to's are these with the gem (I own them in black)

 Or I wear the penny loafer style... I own these lovelies in black and brown.  People don't even know they are crocs and I get compliments on them all the time.  If you are going to wear them as part of your professional wardrobe I do suggest purchasing Croc Butter to keep them looking shiny and new, it really does work.
 I have been wanting a pair of boots to wear with jeans and have tried on many pairs.  I ordered these online at 50%+ off and I am loving them.  They are comfy, what you expect from Crocs but super cute and exactly what I was looking for.  Crocs may have gotten a bad name for their beach style clog, but if you go online you can find a boatload of super cute, comfy Crocs for your everyday life and your feet will thank you... even if you aren't putting in a ton of running miles like me!
my new boots

No comments:

Post a Comment