Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Half Marathon Outfit

So with the Rochester Flower City half marathon about just under 2 weeks away that means I need to pick out an outfit to wear.  Looking fabulous is important.  I've acquired new sparkle recently and a few t-shirts that I picked out to match them.  Will definitely be wearing a sparkle skirt (gotta have my pockets since I've never had the beverage being offered on the course so I will carry my own until I have a chance to try it out another time).  Of course there are other skirts and shirts in the mix but here is what I am leaning towards:
 Snow Queen with the Fellow Flowers believe t-shirt with my Brooks green silence in black and aqua.
Peacock Emerald with the Fellow Flowers courage t-shirt with my Brooks green silence in white and green.
What do you think I should wear?  I am leaning towards the Snow Queen since it is absolutely gorgeous in the sunlight and I will look like a giant disco ball, plus the fact that it is not an "everyday" skirt because of the glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment