Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Perfectly Goofy Continues!

After the craziness of the latest runDisney races selling out in about an hour I was extremely worried about not being able to register for Goofy #10.  I spent an anxious 20 minutes last week during early registration for a friend to send us a link for early DVC/AP (vacation club/annual pass) registration.  Once we got the link (we is my mom and I) I frantically typed in all my info and hit submit.  I was officially entered for Goofy 2015.   I was thankful that I did not have to wait for general registration.
My phone chirped about 6:30 Tuesday morning.  It was one of my Best Running Friends Kelly wishing me luck registering for my Goofy.  She will not be joining me for the weekend this year and is going to stick to her Perfect Princess-ing.
Upon arriving home from work today I had to check the stats of Marathon weekend and found that the 5k, 10k and Dopey were already sold out with the half at 86% and the full at about 54%.  Goofy stats were not available--apparently it was not at 50%.  Now that Dopey is sold out I am thinking that Goofy will go quickly.  And I think that with the completion of Goofy #10 my curtain rod will be full and I will need to start another one and work on being the "last one standing."


No comments:

Post a Comment