Monday, April 14, 2014

New Goodies

My mom and I went to "Diva Night" at our local Fleet Feet store a few weeks ago.  I was able to try some nuun and although it was decent I am going to stick with my powerade for now.  The store did a great job hosting the event with cookies, cheese, crackers and other snacks along with quite a few items that they gave away after the spring fashion show. 
 I came home with a few goodies in the form of these lime green fuel belt water bottles.  I love them.  The fit perfectly in the pockets of my sparkleskirts and I can still fit other items in the pockets with the bottles.  I picked up a few energy gel chews in new flavors to try on my long runs.

I also picked up these amazing Quad Sleeves.  What on earth is that you may be wandering.  They are like the compression sleeves that you see lots of runners wearing on their calves to help with cramping and tight muscles but these are for your quads/hamstrings.  I wanted to get a pair while I was in Disney for Dopey but they were out of my size.  They were also sold out at the grand opening of the Fleet Feet store a few months ago but they had them this time when I went.  In love because they really feel great after a long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment